2014年7月24日星期四

We were young 1


Many times I have been asking myself, what is my capital? I was able to tread on what? Young! Perhaps long ago I would not hesitate replica Michael Kors handbags to answer, but now it will not, even though I was younger, even though my life was gone eighteen years.

Since young, we could rear its ugly head, you can freely blatantly declared their dreams, and flaunt their own future; since young, we could lose, we can not think about others disdain, and even questioned, we just stubbornly persist. Even injured, we can also ignore any pain, just went nike outlet shoes online ahead, do not care what kind of stepped behind us one way; Even if driven to the wall, you can gently wipe marks, then smiled and strode forward, do not see their wounds, but it can feel a strong smile;even scarred, carrying a wound can be a step forward.

We can forget all the pain, because we believe we are young! We firmly believe that youth is the best medicine, can heal all wounds. So we are not afraid, do not care, we proudly authentic chanel handbags stand youthful glow in brilliant smile.

没有评论:

发表评论