2014年7月7日星期一

Parents 11


For my school, the family kept three chickens, cheap Christian Louboutin shoes two chicken sold for money, leaving me to eat a raw egg.

Niangshui town begging when she heard the baby to go to school in town eat eggs, eat our family baby, the future is more intelligent than the city's baby. But they never ate there back I saw the pot after Niang scored his mouth licking the egg shell in the remaining egg whites, Bottega Veneta facotry bags online sale I hug your mother crying. Say whatever they refused to eat the eggs, the father knew was going to use the stick to beat the angry mother. Finally, I compromise, provided that the three of us ate one. Although they agreed, but each also symbolic touches the teeth.

Chuang on never called my name, call me a lame blind home.discount Chanel watches Father and mother heard someone call me with that person will surely desperately.

没有评论:

发表评论