2014年7月3日星期四

Face yourself in future 03

As early marriage, as a child, like a wife, mother, I want to have ideals, I would like to have their own ideas, do not wait Christian Louboutin outlet shoes until after marriage is to supply the house, in order to support their families, for children.

I know this is a necessary of life Road last night, I have pointed out a cruel question, as a girl of age is terrible, once you no longer young, over two thousand seven hundred twenty-eight, it means not married, everyone's eyes "left women", but I I did not really want to authentic Chanel handbags own a satisfactory job, graduating with a hurry to get married, then life is so, some people say you can find a guy and you struggle with it! So they talked about a real problem, what means ...

I'm not the kind of materialistic girl, I just want myself to be successful, the future of that person would not have a man so hard, as we have said last night the boys a lot of pressure, because I know authentic Balenciaga handbags that you can understand, so I hope that that person is not so hard,

没有评论:

发表评论