2014年7月18日星期五

The sky color 1


Suddenly one day sober and clear: The more you something to deliberately pursue Christian Louboutin sandal online sale it farther away from you! As a child, I feel there is candy, there are dolls to play, that is the happiest.

Holding a doll every day, stay in the room is very quiet, I feel it is my all. Then the sky is blue, so blue without any impurities, blue was thoroughly; air sweet, full of the taste of freedom and happiness. Now replica Coach handbags online sale think about it feel good to laugh, it is also simple and original people can be so simple!

Grown up, no longer want candy, is no longer a doll, is one of the most primitive to the free space! But the more I went to pursue cheap chanel handbags online store it farther away from me.

没有评论:

发表评论