2014年7月8日星期二

Love changes everything 12


Among them, most people do not know us, then put each one jordan 11 online sale of these strangers about my father's memory to speak out and share with us one.

"Is your father that my father became a sober person." "Is your father gave my mother in the nursing home that happily spent discount Chanel bags online store the rest of his life." "During my drunken father, your father made our whole family together to help him quit smoking."

The funeral, as well as seven individual volunteers wearing red clothing to salute my father. Originally, the father encouraging replica LV bags them to volunteer in the hospital. Most of them have more than 70 years of age.

I thank my father, because he gave me life, I have a chance to feel his love enough to move the world. I am convinced replica LV handbags that love can change everything.

没有评论:

发表评论