2014年7月1日星期二

Angel 06


"Dude, you did not have a fever? Paoniu this technology is also very common, right?" She replied with a smile, and gave cheap jordan shoes me a contemptuous look.

I am a little embarrassed that these things can not be explained, but suddenly really is a joke, like a long time, I blamed retorted:. "Girl, in fact, I love you." Suddenly, she fell silent, QQ jordan shoes factory store screen in a heavy silence over Tarzan, after a long pause, she replied:. "This is sick, get treatment." "I'm not kidding." I insisted. I was very nervous, I feel like the line side by side and she likes to see her smile Canruo Lotus, but he did not tell it was friendship, or love.

"I think you might not like so much to me, just the illusion of nothing." She also seems to become less naughty. "No, I confirm that I liked." I do not know where's the courage to leave leaflets jordan factory store shoes sale are alert, and she was like an angel sent by God to save my soul.

没有评论:

发表评论