2014年7月7日星期一

Parents 08


Tianchi estimates did not want to fall asleep, maybe being online fugue. authentic Chanel watches online sale I am also turning open the computer, re-apply a QQ number called "read you" want to tease about Tianchi.

Checked, Tianchi really in, I take the initiative to add him, he accepted.I asked him: Such a thousand happy good day, why are you still wandering the Internet it? He said: Because my wife away on business, Christian Louboutin factory online store she could not sleep so I look at the Internet. I am very satisfied with this sentence, and then they play: wife not at home, you can find a lover instead of, for example, the Internet, talk to self. Comfort it.

Half a day before he knocked line: If you are looking for a lover, then I'm sorry, I did not find the person you, goodbye. discount Bottega Veneta handbags online sale I'm sorry, I did not mean it, do not be angry.

没有评论:

发表评论