2014年7月18日星期五

The sky color 2


Now days, or blue, but this is a clear blue layering in some places replica Coach bags online store very blue, very light in some places, it is no longer desperate blue. The air is very astringent, a little depressed, repressed breathe some people.

But I must insist on breathing, because I'm still alive!This time will always think of a word: defective export soul. I think this defect blue, soul and life that I export it! Some time ago, back over the old house, it is cheap chanel wallets online store the same as, of course, this is just in my opinion, because the world nothing is eternal! Looks beautiful mountains in the distance, perhaps because of it did not look too long! Is not it?

Unfamiliar always produce a good beauty. The same way people treat strangers, people are always able to Christian Louboutin pumps online sale maintain a respect!

没有评论:

发表评论