2014年7月31日星期四

Dream and fight 2


Liz's mother died when she suddenly turned gray sky, looking at Gucci woman handbags his mother's funeral only simple monotonous coffin, in addition to the weak girl sad or sad.

If you sink down, she and her mother's fate, too, she is determined to bid farewell to start a new life. As she says: "At that moment, I realized that I had to make a choice that I can find all kinds of excuses for his life down, you can force yourself to create a better authentic chanel purses life.." When people are enjoying it, she insisted dream; When people are playing when she was struggling. She did not know what the future will be the ideal way, but she knew that if do not work hard, she will never be able to get rid of the present life. "Why can not people like me, there is nothing special about them, because they were born?

I try hard, do not let yourself descend to the bottom of society, if, if I am more effort? I'm very close new balance factory store from that layer of film , at your fingertips. "

没有评论:

发表评论