2014年7月23日星期三

Do not laugh at poor 1

I was on duty the day of the newspaper, said the leadership had just received Michael Kors factory bags online store a hotline, a gentleman in a charity day conference organized by donations 1,000,000.  

This figure compared to other five hundred dollars in contributions, it can be said to be astronomical. The gentleman did not say a word on stage, and even the names are not leaving, just know that he surname. Leaders say, this person must have a lot of stories behind carefully dig, will be able to out a good  chanel handbags outlet news.A few days later, I met with who Mr. Zhang. I remember my first question is why has donated a lot of money but not a word that does not leave the name will be gone.  

I really do not understand, because other unnamed donors have spoken, and even some two hundred people have donated a big Christian Louboutin shoes word spoken on stage.

没有评论:

发表评论