2014年7月18日星期五

The sky color 3


Patch of woods recently often dreamed of the creek, river sound makes me replica Coach handbags online store feel scared and fear! On the riverside stone covered with moss. Mind constantly play with things 6 years old.

I remember that year himself almost died in that river. Since then I have been there it since.Drowning feeling until now I remember very clearly, I would say not really drowning feeling uncomfortable, there was 3,4 seconds, I produced a wrong impression that I entered a fantasy kingdom! Over cheap chanel purse online store the past decade, I often think about it, because I want to tell myself: Life is precious! Although it sounds a little soil, but you have to admit the fact is this!

Dreams are faint blue sky with faint yellow, and blue, like a blue sky in the morning, there is a dim sunset Christian Louboutin flat shoes. Air? Without air, because it was a fragment of life in the water!

没有评论:

发表评论