2014年7月18日星期五

The sky color 4


The summer received a friend's phone, a junior high school Coach bags students. She talked a lot, I just responded softly a few times, and then listen to her "tired" finished, hung up the phone and hung up the phone.

I found her in the end I did not know what to say. Heart suddenly feel a little bored! Then think of the junior high school graduation day. That was hot, but the wind was cold, blowing the whole classroom lost cheap chanel woman bags online store the original temperature, the classroom was empty, he served me how to find, can not find the familiar figure, either me how to listen, hear less familiar voice. Recovered, I think she and I are still friends?

I thought the answer is: No! I and junior high school students from a pile next to the sand, into a myriad of tiny dust, and this is Christian Louboutin flat shoes online sale what we call "us"!

没有评论:

发表评论