2014年7月3日星期四

Face yourself in future 04

I say we do not feel that I take it! I'm not good, authentic Chanel watches I have thought, if not a parent, I do not want to marry ...

Oh, that's very naive, but at least now they are thinking this way ... until today that perhaps one day I was bald reality Recalling today would find it ridiculous that day my brother said that if you authentic Balenciaga bags online are successful on PubMed, then graduate, you can have a steady job, and then find honest people to get married, I hope you will not be able to smooth the way, on the day I Speaking of everyone's way have to rely on their own path, who's life has no setbacks it! I know my brother is good for me, but not so smooth.

I may not be admitted, I probably will not encounter an honest man, I may not know what time he would meet that, my life Christian Louboutin shoes was full of all kind of unknown.

没有评论:

发表评论