2014年7月14日星期一

Stop and think 1



From primary to university, all the way hurried. cheap chanel 2.55 online store Parents, teachers, community strongly urging, we finally grow up.

Seems to have forgotten something, always feels like a rapid expansion of the physical body, but also how to accommodate immature heart. Now the campus had no past simple, when Iphone has become a street,authentic Coach woman bags feasting has become the norm, already got the money, maybe I can do is let it attack me a little slower, a little slower. Finally, I can also insufficient.

I do not know what I'm silly stick, do not know why you want to reject that kind of life. Indeed, it is not the teachers, the new balance factory store parents look like it? If one day I get the Iphone, driving a BMW, took a lot of money standing in front of teachers and students.

没有评论:

发表评论