2014年7月19日星期六

Hard and happy life 4


But my parents are great, they said: he is illiterate, must take Mulberry bags factory online sale us out, so we came out a man, the kind of life style fled the tears have drained my life, and I am confident that good turn deserves another.

Our people are a good people, so it met a good man, in the rice trade, we have a landing, where my parents rented land planted, we have considered a new start. Life is not so easy, our days are still bitter, but I think that pain is nothing, because I think people should go through nike blazer online hardships, will more and more strong, my parents are great, takes us out of the mountains, and I also have the opportunity to continue studying, so I am very happy, really, such is life, I do not know how to describe my life, but really the kind of bitter pain into my heart.

And I met a nice guy, so I think in the future there I hope I do not need sad, I must be strong, because I was the boss cheap chanel 2.55 online sale at home, I have to shoulder the burden of supporting the family.

没有评论:

发表评论