2014年7月19日星期六

Hard and happy life 1


Life is really wonderful when you get something, you will Chanel 2.55 online store lose something, someone born in the splendor of laughter, someone born in the cold and hunger in moan.

Of course, I can say that this is our fate, it can be said that, because our future is not the same, I never complained, why did not I born in the official second-generation or second-generation rich,nike sneaker online sale I feel no need to complain. Because I had my choice, I have my happiness, in the hardships of life, and I learned a lot, and my upper lip is the day, the lower lip is.

I spoke to earth-shattering, so do not care who you are, only concerned about how to go its own way, my future belongs to me, I Mulberry bags factory online store greet me with a smile success!

没有评论:

发表评论