2014年7月1日星期二

Angel 05


We have always felt see through love, seen through the life and death, and even now we see through all the things that do Chanel outlet bags store not conform to the age.

My job would have been very busy, so it's time to talk to her a lot, but later they often come together to eat, walk together, I told her my story and leaflets, talk to her first love college when she told me, jordan factory shoes online as if the same boat , to talk about things, always deeply touched my heart, and even a number of reasons, have not convinced myself for a long time, in her there, seems to have become a matter of course. With her day, life does not seem so tough it.

Together for a few months, there are times when chatting, I said: "?. Jiao, you know what is actually the first time I met you, jordan factory shoes online sale I think you make me feel good kind, as we seem to know."

没有评论:

发表评论