2014年7月8日星期二

Love changes everything 05


Such a thought, I realized that his father's jordan man shoes sale alcoholism is a disease, but rather my own father's illness, how can hate, no matter how able to ignore it?

I really can not forgive himself. From the first 20 days since his son's birth, I began to "stalk" his father - he often drunk mess rack to my car back to his apartment.When 61-year-old father's birthday is coming authentic Chanel bags online sale, I went to clean the room for him, he is to catch drunk sleeping in bed. Sheets gave him new ones, I picked him up with enough strength to think on the floor.

I did not expect even the father of the original tall so light, because when I hold him too much force, what would like to go back, my father and I cheap BV wallets together fell to the ground.

没有评论:

发表评论