2014年7月1日星期二

Angel 07


"That lobular it, at least compared to me,Louis Vuitton woman belts you love her." Dialog box appears her cold red lettering on white background, appear to be more cruel.

See that phrase, I was silent. I can not argue, though leaflets in my heart is always traumatic, but love for her, but always can not be erased without leaving any traces."Yes, it is a disease." cheap jordan woman shoes I replied. Huangsi return to normal, we are back, then do not talk to friends. Later, I left to return home from Yunnan, contact will be less and less, because we leaflets, ultimately are not together.

Sometimes I wonder if we really together, after many years, she would not again become my another leaflet mind? Chanel outlet handbags store online The world of love, truth less and less.

没有评论:

发表评论