2014年7月19日星期六

Hard and happy life 2


I came into the world two years, and looking back, I walked nike blazer the streets, I do not dare to believe that they survive, the adopted son of the father is so very tough day at home, when the separation of nothing.

Except the walls cold wall is the mother's tears, I was naive, and I'm really sad, I have an idea that came out, one day I can read the letter, can rely on their hands to create my future, I do not know what the future will how, in those days really bitter, when I was happy, because Mulberry handbags factory online store there is a good neighbor, good partner.At that time my dream is to be able to attend a lecture to eat white rice, eat on a fruit sugar, or is there a new bag, that was my dream luxury.

Just my tears refraction childhood days on the bitter, I Really Want to grow up, I hope to grow up to make money. Later, her mother cheap chanel 2.55 online store because of an accident, blind, inconvenience, life more bitter.

没有评论:

发表评论