2014年7月7日星期一

Parents 12

Mother took the bricks will not see chaos hit,discount Chanel bags online store his mouth also swore: all you Sha Qiandao, our lame blind, my baby properly, then you must not call. I do not like you a future baby.

That year in the exam, exam lame blind home county's first really good news for the father and mother of a scenery. Our family out of town for all tuition and fees, the day the father sent me to authentic Christian Louboutin shoes school for the first time out of the mountain. The car that will, my tears rushed straight out assassination assassination, Davis hand-hand crutches for me Calei: into the city must learn, then went looking for work in the city to marry a wife.

Someone asks you about your father and mother you say you are an orphan, without parents, or others will look down on you. Especially not on the wife to marry, people will dislike you. Miss you marry a wife, Bottega Veneta factory handbags online sale I have no face to see ancestors.

没有评论:

发表评论