2014年7月7日星期一

Parents 10


30 years ago, my father nearly fifty married yet Bottega Veneta factory handbags because he was crippled with no home, poor girl willing to marry him.

Later, the village had a beggar came and helped a blind old man is also a woman. The old man was very ill, the poor father to see if they let them rest at home. I did not expect a stay gone up over the old man, and later the discount Chanel handbags old man's daughter is that blind woman married my father.Gave birth to my second year. My home life was very hard, but I've never been hungry a meal.

Father and mother can not field species, no income on someone else's home stripping corn kernels a day full cheap Christian Louboutin of blood soaked fingers to tear off the next day, and then wrap the cloth strip.

没有评论:

发表评论