2014年7月31日星期四

Dream and fight 3


"Wake up every day, every person in the world I see, all seemed wrapped in a membrane, can not penetrate. Feeling Gucci man handbags very strange, a little sad, but there is no way to change these people's actions and behavior, why do not the same ?

It is not because they come in the world is so different? If so, then I have to work harder and harder, to push myself to go to that world. ""I consider myself very lucky, because for me it was never any sense of security, so I will be forced to go forward, I have to do it. There is authentic chanel wallets no turning back, when I realized that I wanted, so Well, I want to do my best to work hard and see what will happen. ""If I'm desperate to play every bit of potential to do what? I have done, I have no choice." "No one can live bargain, so long alive, it must be hard."

In this way, a constant reminder of her yourself, remind ourselves not to forget their own mind, always remember new balance shoes factory online store their dreams, constantly struggles,

没有评论:

发表评论