2014年6月25日星期三

To be number one 05


I picked up being thrown away my dream, to start the journey. I remember my discount Gucci handbags teacher once said: Life is the most fun thing is to find a bunch of like-minded people to do the things you like.

I think I found it, I and they share a common dream and work together every day to move forward. Such a life makes me jump for joy, I think, that I have Chanel woman bags resurrected. In this new journey, I was no longer a man, I am not alone. Although I do not know where this new journey, I will go far, but I will depart from the heart and no turning back.

You can change the way of living a thousand, ten thousand kinds, and perhaps be said that numerous species. Changes in countless ways, we will suddenly be hit nike factory shoes online very weak, suddenly stuck unprecedented fear, the sudden volte-face would be tortured devastated. But no matter what the difficulties, we have to be strong again.

没有评论:

发表评论