2014年6月25日星期三

To be number one 03


From then on I started to become a lonely group, a member of my daily one class, after class, eat, go to the library and began talking to a man himself in his own way, discount jordan shoes when I went to the canteen to eat always head down, breathing pharynx mad.

because I am a man, always next to a group of a group, I'm afraid to see them cast over the eyes. I will pay attention to the road where the campus is nobody, Gucci bags outlet and became a frequent visitor there. I started to become very confused, my world is full of a thick haze, a silence. No goal, no ideal, like a headless flies unexamined alive.At first this kind of life, I always wanted somehow to tears, weakness was nothing like once himself. Then drizzle told me: dead can not cry.

What there is a Chanel outlet word of power, because this sentence, every time I want to cry, I always think of the experience rain and she said that sentence, and then instantly become hardened.

没有评论:

发表评论