2014年6月25日星期三

To be number one 02


Our life is always a way forward can not be reversed, it is caught by surprise, and sometimes it is just how discount nike shoes grateful.

After all, once past, the University has been blown flute, which is a new chapter, this chapter clean and very, waiting for us to write, depict. In a huge piece of rice paper, I Chuaizhuo a dream confidently stepped into it, like Gucci outlet store online Columbus discovered the New World, for all the endless curiosity.Can only walk a few steps, Chanel outlet handbags I slipped. Life did not treat me because re-placement, I told my bedroom has got to know several friends scattered, they were a few points out, leaving me to stay in place.

I clearly remember the day well dormitories and re-move them farewell and turned the moment, my tears big stars big stars fell down, and then I quickly ran away. Chanel outlet bags At that moment, I was so sad.

没有评论:

发表评论