2014年6月25日星期三

To be number one 04


Time and again, how many nights crying, because this sentence, I became more and Chanel woman handbags more strong, no tears. I know that when all the time faded, all the memories are covered with a layer of soft dust later, when I again recall this day, I would be moved to tears once so strong in yourself.

Philosophizing that the magazine had read this sentence: life is not placid nature, our youth should be the same as the midday sun glare with sharp and hot, but warmer than warm, brighter than bright. I think a lot, in fact, Solitude is nike air max shoes not my style, this thin youth, we should give it a perfusion large tracts of warm, but not heavy loneliness.So, I began to realize the different friends, attended the community, and they say a lot of words, through a variety of different things.

Thus began a busy life together, Gucci outlet handbags admittedly, my heart warms up again, before I took off the protective color of loneliness, life becomes full and meaningful.

没有评论:

发表评论