2014年9月12日星期五

Just thinking 1

Very recent fire words: When I lend money to you, not because I money, but because of the difficulties when you want cheap LV purses to pull you out; rushing to pay me to eat, not because I am more money, but to look at friendship is more important than money.

I can help you, not because of what you owe, but you as a friend. Sincere person, walked on into the heart; hypocritical people, walked on fade out of sight. If the encounter between people rely on fate, so get along and people, must rely on a good faith and credibility! Deep emotion! When cheap LV wallets I lend money to you, not because I'm more money, but because of the difficulties when you want to pull you out - a result some people will take you when the bulk; rushing to pay me to eat because I was not more money.

But to friendship is more important than money to see - some people will get you the results when three guns.I can help you, not because of what you owe, but you as a friend - a result some people cheap LV shoes will take you when cans child!

没有评论:

发表评论